Week 12 Lab: Storybook Research

I used this week's lab, I chose to do research for my next story in my storybook.  (If you don't want any spoilers, I would suggest not reading this post :) ).  Below are some nursery rhymes and a photo that I'm thinking about using.  The title will be something along the lines on "Georgey's First Kiss" or "Georgeay and *girl's name*."  It will be a story about a sweet little boy who just wants his first kiss, but all the little girls tease him.  That is, except for one...

That's all I'm going to say for now, but you can probably predict where my story is going.

Boy giving girl a valentine.  Source: Wikipedia Commons


GEORGEY PORGEY, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the girls come out to play,
Georgey Porgey runs away. 

THERE was a little boy and a little girl
Lived in an alley;
Says the little boy to the little girl,
"Shall I, oh! shall I?"
Says the little girl to the little boy,
"What shall we do?"
Says the little boy to the little girl,
"I will kiss you."

WHAT are little boys made of, made of;
What are little boys made of?
"Snaps and snails, and puppy-dogs' tails;
And that's what little boys are made of, made of."
What are little girls made of, made of, made of;
What are little girls made of?
"Sugar and spice, and all that's nice;
And that's what little girls are made of, made of."

Bibliography: The Nursery Rhyme Book by Andrew Lang

Comments

Popular Posts