Week 8 Reading and Writing

I am very happy with my storybook website.  I think the Header image on the home page fits perfect with the theme of my story and I'm happy with the design.  My blog site, however, was something I was completely set on.  But after changing the theme and adding a pretty background image, I'm a lot happier with it.

Overall, I think the reading and writing assignments are working well for me, although I'm still experimenting a little with my reading notes so those could be a little better.  Something I could  work on in my stories is using more description so that I can paint the picture of the story in the reader's mind.  I could also do this in my storybook stories.

I think that my biggest accomplishment in this class is that I'm a lot more comfortable and confident in my writing skills.  I've only had my sister proof read a story once!


Sun and moon together over water.  Source: flickr

The picture above is my favorite image that I've used so far because you never really see a sunset with the moon right next to it (at least I never really see them).

Looking Forward, something that I want to do to get more out of my reading and writing experiences is to try to think of more fun, out-of-the-ordinary ways to rewrite my stories.

Comments

Popular Posts