Week 8 Progress

Looking back, I'm pretty content with the progress I've made so far.  What I'm most proud of is my writing in my stories.  With my schedule, it's hard to find a good weekly routine, so each week has been a little different.  I've used a couple of the extra credit options when I've found the time. In terms of building my project, things have gone really well, especially now that I've finally found pictures I like to use in the headers of my stories.  I'm also very happy with my blogs development and the changes I've made to the theme because I feel like it reflects more of my personality.

As of now, there aren't any changes that I want to make to my blog or project, but looking forward, I want to try to use more descriptive writing in my stories and try writing more in first-person point of view.
Motivational quote. Source: Needpix

Comments

Popular Posts