Tech Tip: Blog Profile

Personal photo of me cheering at an 
OU football game

In my blog profile, I added a profile picture of myself cheering on the sidelines of an OU Game.  In the introduction box, I added one of my favorites: "Be the person your dog thinks you are."  I chose this because it makes me happy and I think it reflects a little bit of my personality.  I also added some of my interests, including "pomming," which is a cute term used by a lot of my friend's who aren't dancers and don't want to offend me by saying "cheering." And, of course, I had to add my favorite movies, "anytthing and everything Avengers," since these movies have played a big part in many of my favorite memories with my family.

My online identity isn't something I've thought too much about in the past, but it will probably be something I start thinking about more in the future.  In the coming years, the key ingredients will probably be things like my introduction quote and the word "pomming" that stand out and show my personality and the things that are important to me.


Comments

Popular Posts