Week 4 Lab - Tech Tip: Twine Game Link

I enjoyed making my Twine, even though it was really short.  I'm not sure if I will use Twine in my Storybook but I love the idea of creating choose-your-own-adventure stories.  Something I could use Twine for is in an action/adventure story where the main character must choose between the seemingly easy path and the seemingly difficult path.

Here is my sample twine: https://creativityflowing.oucreate.com/firsttwine.html

Personal photo: screenshot of First Twine off my laptop

Comments

  1. Oh, this was so exciting to see in the blog stream this morning, Brianna: fantastic! It works, and what a fun idea for testing it out. I will include this in the announcements, and maybe it will inspire some others to give it a try. And remember, you can use Twine for any kind of story experiment; it works great for a storytelling post here in your blog because you can embed the Twine right here in the blog; that's the next tip there on the list. So, regardless of what you decide on for your project, you can play with Twine any week for a story if you get an idea that would work... and every story has the potential for branching. You could even type out most of the story just as a regular post, and embed the Twine at the end just to let the reader choose the ending. It's all good! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts