Week 2 Review

Cat graphic by Laura Gibbs. Web Source

This graphic stood out to me really just because one thing that I don't know how to do that I think would be a cool talent to acquire is play the piano, so I've been somewhat teaching myself how to play.  Every now and then, I'll get on one (at my house, at my cousin's house, at my sorority house, etc.) and try to teach myself a new song, or review another one that I haven't played in a while.

I also watched the video Bruno Mars Uptown Funk Parody: Unread Book (YouTube).  I'm not a big reader, but I really liked this video.  It was clever how they incorporated a lot of popular titles into the lyrics, like The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and The Hunger Games.  The even threw Winnie the Pooh in there!  I think anyone who loves reading, and loves Bruno Mars as mush as I do, will love this video.

Comments

Popular Posts