Time Strategies

Time management is definitely something that I've never fully mastered.  The articles that I read that I thought would help me the most were 4 Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination and Time Management Tips Just For Creatives.  I found a couple of things in both of these articles that could very useful.  For example, asking myself the question, "What will go wrong if I don't do this now?"  Like the article say, by asking myself this question, I can channel the fear of things going wrong into the motivation to prevent those things from happening.  I especially found tip #1 from Time Management Tips useful: "Manage Your Energy, Not Just Your Time."  I find so often that when I try to cram a lot of tasks into one day (or just a few hours) I become so mentally exhausted that I end putting off at least half the tasks until the next day.  So knowing which task will require more energy  and planning my schedule accordingly will be very helpful for me. 
 
Open monthly planner with pens. Source: Max Pixel

Comments

Popular Posts