Assignments I'm Looking Forward To

Reading through the class assignments, the assignment I'm probably most intrigued by is the Storybook assignment.  Reading past storybooks, it was really interesting to see all the creative ways that people transformed stories and made them modern and new.  Although writing makes nervous because it's not my strongest talent, and I've never written anything that long before, I started to get a little excited because I love being creative and this seems like a project that I would enjoy doing.  One extra credit option that also peaked my interest was Growth Mindset.  This got my attention because I enjoyed watching Carol Dweck's Ted Talk video and learning about the growth mindset theory and I think that I would love to learn more about it.
Photo by Ryan Agus Pratama. Source: Pexels

Comments

Popular Posts